One Day Event on
‘Collaborating Opportunities – Ways & Means to Scale and Speed up Organizational Growth’
The construction industry contributes 9% of India’s GDP employing around 74 million people across rural and urban areas making it the second largest employer. However, worker shortfalls and inadequate access to skills are posing financial (cost overruns) and operational challenges (project delays) for the Industry.
Even with massive digitization and rapid growth of the realty segment, there is a gap in partnerships among industry, innovations and government stakeholders to build scalable delivery models, especially for skilling of construction workers. Challenges can be attributed to lack of investments, low incentives for industry partners, slow technological integrations and low aspiration levels of the workforce. This calls for concerted efforts on establishing ecosystems conducive to build and aid innovation enterprises working in the construction industry which directly/ indirectly impact the semi-skilled and unskilled construction workforce at large.
Skills mismatch and the lack of employment opportunities around the world remain serious challenges. In addition, due to fast changes in labor market needs, workers of all ages find themselves in need of retraining or upskilling.
The Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI), is now aiming to create an ‘Collaborating Opportunities – Ways & Means to Scale and Speed up Organizational Growth by collaborating with Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI).
Date : 18th August 2023
Venue : Kochi Marriott Hotel, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala
Time : From 10 am onwards
Objectives: Through the insights of this event we aim to
- Create awareness – Awareness is the key to influence, to effect change, to achieve high performance, to be competitively successful. How various organizations and industry at large can benefit by collaborating with Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) and therefore tap intended potential both internally and externally. Besides we will look at ‘Apprenticeship’ as a proven strategy for ‘Capacity Building & Enhancing Employability’.
- Contribute to build the right ecosystem for the construction industry which not only propels the all-round economic activities within the country but also becomes globally competitive
- Discussion of job roles & related content – Partnering with CSDCI: available opportunities for industry partners on collaboration
- Builders & Developers
- Contractors& Consultants
- Architects & Consultants
- Industrial Training & Other Institutes
- 10:00 to 10:30 am Registration
- 10.30 to 10.45 am Welcome Address
- 10:45 to 01:00 pm Journey through CSDCI & it’s Activities by Chief Executive Officer Mr. Narendra Deshpande
1:00 pm onwards Lunch and Networking
For Registration : https://csdcievents.